HGC has a divine calling to be a habitation of God’s Presence, and spark Revival in our community; to see people’s lives radically changed by the love of God, the presence of God, and the Power of God…no matter their age; to make disciples through investment into believers so they grow in their understanding, faith and revelation of God’s Word and principles in every area of their lives.
1. God is in a good mood.
2. Jesus’ blood shed on the Cross purchased everything I need.
3. Each person is important. And valuable.
4. With God, Nothing is Impossible
ISAIAH 60 PROMISE
1. Instruction and Promise – Vss 1-3 – “Arise, shine, for your light has come! … The Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising. [See also Isaiah 2:2-3]
2. Growth – Vs 4 – “…They all gather together, they come to you; your sons shall come from afar, and your daughters shall be nursed at your side.”
3. Provision and Prosperity – Vss 5-13 – “…The multitude of camels shall cover your land [camels speak of provision]…all these from Sheba shall come; they shall bring gold and incense [vs 6]; The ships of Tarshish will come first, to bring your sons from afar, their silver and gold with them [vs 7]; Your gates shall be open continually, they shall not be shut day or night, that men may bring to you the wealth of the Gentiles [vs 11]; The glory of Lebanon shall come to you, the cypress, pine and box tree together [speaks of building materials] to beautify the place of My sanctuary [vs 13].
4. Exaltation and Reward – Vss 15-22 – “Whereas you have been forsaken and hated, so that no one went through you, I will make you an eternal excellence [vs 15]; You shall call your walls Salvation, and your gates Praise [vs 18]; The Lord will be your everlasting light, and the days of your mourning shall be ended [vs 20]; Your people shall all be righteous; they shall inherit the land forever [vs21]; A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation [vs 22].
ENCOUNTER – CONNECTION – COMMUNITY.
1. Each person encounter the Presence of God, the love of God, and the love of people
2. Each person encounter the Prophetic atmosphere, and the spirit of Revival and Awakening
- In this atmosphere, people come out of darkness into His light; experience God’s presence and salvation [Luke 19:9/7:50], deliverance, soundness, prosperity, happiness, rescue, and general well-being. In short, lives radically change!
1. Each person connect with God and the Holy Spirit, growing in relationship with Jesus through prayer and reading the Word, and fellowship with other believers.
2. Each person connect with Others. Because God has created each of us with the need and desire for relationship, the value of finding a strong church family to which we can belong is so important! God designed family, and He has a church for every believer where they can grow in their walk with Him, in relationship with others, and discover His purpose and destiny for their lives [I Corinthians 12:18].
3. Each person connect with your Gifting – Every member has an opportunity to serve, to impact the Kingdom of God using the gifts, skills and talents God has given them.
1. As the saying goes, “There’s No Place Like Home,” and at HGC we believe “Coming to Church is as Good as Coming Home.” We do our best to make you feel welcome, relaxed and right at home, and as we worship together, pray for one another, and fellowship together, lasting relationships are built. “As we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.” I John 1:7
OUR GOALS AND PATH FORWARD
PREPARE! – Isaiah 54:1-3
- Prepare, Enlarge, IN your barrenness. Celebrate ahead of time. A supernatural shift comes, and the barren one now surpasses the one who has been having children.
- FULLY DEVELOP, TRAIN AND PREPARE PEOPLE, MINISTRIES AND FACILITIES TO HANDLE MORE, IN A SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE:
- Greeters & Hospitality
- Outreach – Getting the word out through Social Media and Website, Invite Sundays, Operation Give Community Outreaches, and personal evangelism.
DOUBLE OUR ATTENDANCE
INCREASE OFFICE AND MINISTRY STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS
- Office Secretary, Ministry Staff and Volunteers for above ministries
- Youth Pastor and “The Den” started and functioning.
FACILITY REMODEL PHASE 1 & 2 – Build out Suite 3324 to include our Welcome Lounge and new Classrooms for Babies – 5 year olds. “The Den” Youth Ministry to be located in current 3-5 year old classroom in Suite 3326.
SPIRIT AND MINDSET OF POVERTY BROKEN IN THIS CHURCH AND THE PEOPLE WE INFLUENCE.
- Weekly impartation of God’s Financial Principles of Prosperity & Success
- Host Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University and possible other financial workshops